SYNCHRONIZED WALL CLOCKS
Since the clocks receive a radio time frequency from our TimeTrax Sync Transmitter, they will stay on time virtually anywhere throughout your facility while automatically adjusting for daylight savings time and power outages, providing years of maintenance-free service. With easy implementation and no FCC license required each synchronized clock is ideal for facility renovation, retrofit design, and new construction applications. The central time source being captured from GPS, NTP and/or the facility’s internal network, makes for a universal system almost anywhere.
Our RF Transmitters sends a wireless RF synchronization signal every 20 seconds to an unlimited number of clocks. Using the proven industry standard of frequency-hopping technology to broadcast between 902 and 928MHz radio frequencies, it delivers a dependable wireless synchronized signal in any vertical market.
- 128 channel 902–928MHz frequency-hopping technology covers up to 250,000 sq. ft
- Transmits wireless RF synchronization signal every 20 seconds to Pyramid’s Wireless Clocks
- Send RF time signal to an unlimited number of clocks
- Field interfacing with most newer clock and sound systems
Wireless Analog Clocks
Our wireless analog clocks feature easily viewable faces in a variety of sizes and styles. These wireless signal synchronized clocks are ideal for facility renovation, retrofit design, and new construction applications. Since the wireless clock systems receive the time frequency from our RF Transmitter, they will stay on time virtually anywhere throughout your facility
Wireless Digital Clocks
Our array of digital clocks covers multiple bright LED digital clocks & sizes providing high visibility in large areas or long hallways to our LCD battery operated clocks for use in practically every environment. These wireless digital clocks receive a wireless synchronized time signal from the RF Transmitter. Select the digital number height and the number of digits (6 digits includes seconds).
Count Up/Down Digital Counting Clock
- Easy to operate in count up, count down or optional wireless time modes
- 6 digit timer will count up (elapsed time) or down (time remaining) up to 24 hours for applications in Emergency Rooms, Operating Rooms & Simulation labs
- Unit will flash and display negative numbers when counting down past zero
- Battery back-up will keep time internally when power is out for up to 7 days during the count up/count down modes
- Flexible connectivity harnesses cost effectiveness of PoE or 110 volt infrastructure
- Simple setup Microsoft Windows® based software allows universal or individual device time source/zone selection & automatic IP address assignment
- TTSync™ works in conjunction with Pyramid wireless synchronized clocks, existing hard-wired pyramid synchronized clocks, bells, horns, & tone generating equipment
Wired Synchronized Clocks
Wired synchronized time clock systems offer an ideal solution for facilities that have access and ability to run low voltage wire. Low voltage wire is used to send correction signals to the clock devices. Pyramid’s digital and analog systems are plug and play and do not require an electrician to install. These systems offer the greatest advantages when the number of clock devices is relatively low or wireless is not an option. Wired synchronous clocks can provide the lowest initial system cost solutions that can expand into a wireless system with additional clock devices as your needs and budget allow.
Pyramids Master Clock System sends the correct time signals to all other clocks, keeping them accurate and synchronized. Any amount of clocks could be added within the master clock system.
Wired Digital Clocks
Wired Digital Clocks provide the most viewable display of time from as far away as 150 feet. Bright LED numbers make time easy to read at a glance. Clocks can be set to 12 or 24-hour formats. Pyramid’s digital clock systems can be synchronized to our Model 7000 Master Clock . We also have wired digital clocks that maintain their own time internally. They are powered up and mounted on the wall for the quickest solution.
Analog Clock Systems
Analog Clocks are an elegant and traditional way to display time. Our analog clock systems can be synchronized to our Model 7000 Control or used to replace Simplex analog clocks. We also supply analog clocks with quartz movement to offer maximum function at low cost. All analog clocks have sweeping second hands and 12-hour clock faces.
Simplex Replacement Clocks
Pyramid Technologies offers analog and digital clocks that are designed to be drop-in replacements for Simplex Clocks. Clocks are designed as slave clocks to interface with Simplex master controls. Our clocks can also replace master clock systems using 58th/59th correction.